Once I had built the HTML interface for my RecordCollection I realized that many of the records were missing information or had incorrect information. So I turned to Discogs.com and used their API to use the information I had in my database to get the information that was missing. After I had populated all the information in my database that I could get programmatically I decided to build an API for my own database, mostly just for something to do.
This is just a JSON interface to the same data that the HTML interface accesses, except it allows more detailed searches. I thought about setting up an Oauth2 server for authentication, but decided it wasn't worth the time, so it uses token authentication provided by Laravel's auth.
Last Updated: 2017-01-30 16:51
The web interface is available here.